Health libraryBack to health library
Learn about heart attack risk factors, prevention and treatment.
- Are you at risk for a heart attack?
- Why you'll need medicines after a heart attack
- Coming back from a heart attack
- Preventing a second heart attack
- Warning for women: Heart attack symptoms can be subtle
- Diagnostic tests for heart attack
- Understanding cardiac arrest
- Cigarette smoking and heart attack
- Should you take aspirin to prevent a heart attack or stroke?
- A guide to cardiac rehabilitation