Gold Coast Health Plan (GCHP) Performance Highlights
- In 2020, GCHP reported improvement in 10 quality of care metrics that are reported annually to the state Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- In 2020, GCHP scored in the 90th NCQA percentile for the Timelines of Postpartum Care measure.
- In 2020, GCHP scored in the 75th NCQA percentile for the Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity in Children and Adolescents: Body Mass Index.
- GCHP successfully passed the NCQA Health Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) Compliance Audit™ for the ninth consecutive year.
Provider Report Cards
- Annual MCAS Report Cards
GCHP distributes annual MCAS Provider Report Cards, which detail clinic-level rates on each MCAS measure, with benchmarks on applicable measures to compare performance against established standards and help identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monthly Dashboard and Gap Report
- Providers have access to the INDICES® Provider Insights Dashboards to view their performance on MCAS measures, including member and clinic level data for monitoring current and projected measure performance, trending, and gap analysis. Reports can be downloaded for additional analytics, managing care gaps and patient outreach.
- INDICES® Provider Insights User Guides:
- INDICES® Provider Insights Login: https://indices.inovalonone.com/
- For additional information on INDICES®, email Leslie Cole, QI Data Analyst at email@example.com.