2021 Measurement Year (MY) Gold Coast Health Plan (GCHP) Performance Highlights
- GCHP reported 39 quality of care measures to the state Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- GCHP reported improvement in 19 measures, most notably childhood immunizations, well-care visits and counseling for nutrition and physical activity in children and adolescents.
- Of the 15 measures held to the minimum performance level (50th Medicaid HMO percentile ranking established by NCQA Quality Compass®), 10 measures met or exceeded the 50th NCQA percentile.
- GCHP scored in the 90th NCQA percentile for the Timelines of Prenatal Care and Postpartum Care.
- GCHP scored in the 75th NCQA percentile for the Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity in Children and Adolescents: Body Mass Index.
- GCHP successfully passed the NCQA Health Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) Compliance Audit™ for the 10th consecutive year.
Provider Report Cards
- Annual MCAS Report Cards
GCHP distributes annual MCAS Provider Report Cards, which detail clinic-level rates on each MCAS measure, with benchmarks on applicable measures to compare performance against established standards and help identify opportunities for improvement.
- Monthly Dashboard and Gap Report
- Providers have access to the INDICES® Provider Insights Dashboards to view their performance on MCAS measures, including member and clinic level data for monitoring current and projected measure performance, trending, and gap analysis. Reports can be downloaded for additional analytics, managing care gaps and patient outreach.
- INDICES® Provider Insights User Guides:
- Click here to access the INDICES® Log-in Quick Guide
- Click here to access the INDICES® Measure Selection Quick Guides
- INDICES® Provider Insights Login: https://indices.inovalonone.com/
- For additional information on INDICES®, please email the Quality Improvement Department at QualityImprovement@goldchp.org.