The Quality Improvement (QI) Program is designed to support Gold Coast Health Plan’s (GCHP) mission to improve the health of our members through the provision of high quality care and services. Our member-first focus centers on the delivery of exceptional service to our beneficiaries by enhancing the quality of health care, providing greater access, and improving member choice.
In line with that goal, GCHP’s QI Program will define the processes for continuous quality improvement of clinical care and services, patient safety, and member experience, provided by GCHP and its contracted provider network. GCHP is committed to improving and sustaining its performance through the prioritization, design, implementation, monitoring, and analysis of performance improvement initiatives. Core values of the program include maintaining respect and diversity for members, providers and employees.
Compassionate care, accessible to all, for a healthy community.
The QI Program supports GCHP’s values of:
- Integrity: Achieving the highest quality of standards of professional and ethical behavior, with transparency in all business and community interactions.
- Accountability: Taking responsibility for our actions and being good stewards of our resources.
- Collaboration: Working together to empower our GCHP community to achieve our shared goals.
- Trust: Building relationships through honest communication and by following through on our commitments.
- Respect: Embracing diversity and treating people with compassion and dignity.