On May 3, 2021, Gold Coast Health Plan (GCHP) implemented a new claims system to better serve providers. As a result of the system conversion, several functions and documents will change.
As of April 30, 2021, the IKA Provider Portal is no longer available. It has been replaced by the new i-Transact Provider Portal.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email ETPQuestions@goldchp.org.
- i-Transact Provider Portal User Guide: Provides detailed instructions on how to use the i-Transact Provider Portal.
- i-Transact Provider Portal User Guide Overview Video (coming soon): Provides information on how to register for the new i-Transact Provider Portal (Portal) for the first time. It includes step-by-step instructions for creating a user account and information on how to navigate the functions of the new Portal.
- Provider Resource Guide: Provides a comprehensive look at the changes resulting from the system change. The guide is organized by departments and will be updated as new changes are identified. This guide will act as a single reference document to assist providers.
- Claims/Provider System Training Presentation: This presentation used at the most recent provider training webinar outlines the system changes at a high level.
- November 29, 2021:Claims Systems Update - Check Run Frequency
- November 10, 2021: Provider Portal Unavailable During System Updates
- November 5, 2021: Provider Portal and Claims Systems Updates
- September 9, 2021: eVIPs Provider System
- May 7, 2021: Extended Call Center Hours
- May 5, 2021: Urgent: Claims Processing Delay/Authorization Requests/Extended Call Center Hours
- April 30, 2021: Action Required: GCHP Claims System Go-Live
- April 6, 2021: Claims System Change Coming May 3, 2021