Pharmacy services are provided to Medi-Cal members under a state program. The program is called Medi-Cal Rx. Gold Coast Health Plan (GCHP) members need to use their benefits ID card when they visit the pharmacy.
If the pharmacy asks for a BIN, PCN, and Group information for billing your pharmacy claims, they will be processed under: BIN 022659, PCN 6334225, Group MEDICALRX.
If you have any questions about your pharmacy claims or benefits, you can contact Medi-Cal Rx 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1.800.977.2273. If you use a TTY, call 711.
You can also visit the Medi-Cal Rx website to:
- Find a pharmacy.
- Search the Contract Drugs List.
- And more!
Medi-Cal Rx Resources
- Medi-Cal Rx Beneficiary Portal
- Medi-Cal Rx Beneficiary Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Medi-Cal Rx Bulletins & News
Medi-Cal Rx News
- Feb. 23, 2023: 30-Day Countdown – Phase III, Lift 1: Retirement of the Transition Policy for Beneficiaries 22 Years of Age and Older
- Jan. 24, 2023: 30-Day Countdown – Reinstatement of Prior Authorization Requirements for 46 Drug Classes Including Medical Supplies
- Dec. 20, 2022: 30-Day Countdown – Reinstatement of Prior Authorization Requirements for 39 Drug Classes (effective Jan 20, 2023)