Gold Coast Health Plan (GCHP) seeks to provide quality pharmacy services to our members. Through the OptumRx Member Portal, members can review price claims, search for pharmacies that accept GCHP and find medical information about prescription drugs. Additionally, you can view your prescription history.
- Provider Directory
- Formulary (English and Spanish)
- Direct Member Reimbursement Form (OptumRx) (English and Spanish)
- OptumRx Member Portal
Contact OptumRx at 1.855.297.2870. If you use a TTY, call 711.
Coming Jan. 1, 2022: Pharmacy changes for GCHP members
Starting Jan. 1, 2022, pharmacy services will be provided under a new program called Medi-Cal Rx.
- Pharmacy services and support will be provided by Magellan Medicaid Administration, Inc.
- Some GCHP members may need their doctor to:
- Fill out a form to get approval when they renew their prescriptions.
- Change some medications.
- GCHP members will need to use their benefits ID card when they visit the pharmacy.
- Contact information: After Jan. 1, 2022, members can call Medi-Cal Rx 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1.800.977.2273. If you use a TTY, call 711. You can also visit www.Medi-CalRx.dhcs.ca.gov.
What’s not changing?
For those who have both Medicare and Medi-Cal, the switch will not change their current Medicare Part D pharmacy coverage.
Members will receive information about the program as it becomes available.