Care management is a service that is available to you as a Gold Coast Health Plan (GCHP) member. Your doctor can ask us to assist you, or you can contact us yourself for a health-related concern.
GCHP care managers are registered nurses and social workers who are ready to work with you if you need assistance with:
- Understanding and managing your benefits.
- Communicating with your doctors.
- Establishing a medical home.
- Learning about community resources that may be available to you.
- Setting goals and making plans for improving your health.
- A new diagnosis that is causing you concern.
- Learning about your condition.
- Problems with your pregnancy.
- Organ transplant questions.
- Managing multiple medications.
To reach the GCHP Care Management Department, please call 1.805.437.5656 or email CareManagement@goldchp.org. If emailing, please include your callback number and GCHP Identification Number for a prompt response. If you use a TTY, call 711.