Gold Coast Health Plan’s Provider Portal will be unavailable beginning Friday, July 31, (6:00 PM) through Sunday, August 2, as it undergoes a scheduled system upgrade.
Access to the portal resumes Monday, August 3 (6:00 AM).
If you require further assistance, please contact Network Operations at Providerrelations@goldchp.org
The Gold Coast Health Plan Provider Portal provides online access to member eligibility information, the ability to enter authorization requests and check status of authorizations, and to check the status of claims. Office managers request and maintain user privileges for themselves and for office staff.
Access the Provider Web Portal.
For help, view the Provider Web Portal User Guide.
Portal Special Information
Providers will need their IKA Provider or professional number to register at the portal. Also:
- The Reset User function (administrator only) is no longer its own tab but a sub-choice on the Manage Users tab.
- The authorization search has been expanded by adding the following additional search screens:
- Service Type
- Service Location
- Authorization Status
- Authorization Type
- Receive Date Range
- Primary Diagnosis
- The maximum number of authorizations returned on a search has been increased to 300.
- The maximum number of claims returned on a search has been increased to 300.
- Providers having problems with portal registration or Providers who need their IKA Provider or professional number can send an email notification to email@example.com. Please include the name of the Provider, the Provider type, NPI number and tax ID number.
- When registering using the tax ID number do not include the hyphen, only include the numbers.
- When entering the Member ID only use the GCHP ID number which is the first nine (9) digits (8 numbers and 1 letter) of their BIC.
- The following features are NOT currently available through the Provider Portal:
- Attachments cannot be made to authorizations or claims.
- Section 1.13. Submission of UBs and HCFAs, has been removed from the Provider Portal User Guide. UBs and HCFAs cannot currently be submitted through the Provider Portal. Until this feature is available, paper claims and electronic claims through EDI Direct will be accepted.
When validating eligibility, Default PCP means the Member has not been assigned a Primary Care Provider. Providers can have Members complete the PCP Selection Form on the available on the Change Your Primary Care Provider page. Completed forms can be faxed to Gold Coast Health Plan PCP Assignment at 888.310.3660.